• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here's an odd idea

8 posts in this topic

so for $10 you can have a Wonder Woman 28 with a detached cover? That's not a bad deal, given that low Overstreet is $85.

It's obviously a thrashed copy but for $10 and change (there is a bid on the cover already) not a bad deal at all!

But why 2 auctions? Double the fees when the whole thing could've been listed for $9.99 at half the price?

-- Joanna

so for $10 you can have a Wonder Woman 28 with a detached cover? That's not a bad deal, given that low Overstreet is $85.

It's obviously a thrashed copy but for $10 and change (there is a bid on the cover already) not a bad deal at all!

But why 2 auctions? Double the fees when the whole thing could've been listed for $9.99 at half the price?

-- Joanna

I think the term "duhhh" comes to mind. There are a couple of VERY nice coverless semi-keys in his other auctions. Does anybody know what issue of Detective this is and what issue of Batman this is? The Superman is 66 - I could find out because of the "Babe of Steel" storyline.

I think that answer to everyone's question is summed up in the first part of their run-on sentence description:

WE ARE NOT A GRADER SO PLEASE ASK QUESTION BEFORE

We are also not a caring what you thinking about we's description. We are a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. makepoint.gif