• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here
15 15

What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread

• choice1
    • choice2

3,791 posts in this topic

Hi Bob-

I knew you were a FC collector so was hoping you'd be sharing your books with us at some point on this thread. 893applaud-thumb.gif Those are some wonderful looking books, and you have to love the variety of covers!

No kidding. Was this one among the GA "top covers" nominees? I remember anguishing over which Kelly covers to nominate. What a gem.

Jack

Many wonderful books but this was definitely my favoritest of the set: cloud9.gif

fc50cgc9.jpg

Hi Bob-

I knew you were a FC collector so was hoping you'd be sharing your books with us at some point on this thread. 893applaud-thumb.gif Those are some wonderful looking books, and you have to love the variety of covers!

This is such an underappreciated run for exactly that reason. Maybe it is too eclectic for most people's tastes, but that is one of the draws for me. I am scanning my books currently so I will add as I go along.

Hi Bob-

This is such an underappreciated run for exactly that reason. Maybe it is too eclectic for most people's tastes, but that is one of the draws for me. I am scanning my books currently so I will add as I go along.

Definitely looking forward to seeing more!

i love the variety of the four colors. thanks for sharing scans of your collection!

j