• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-men 30... and help me determine how much i got screwed

12 posts in this topic

Bought from a dealer who is normally in pretty high regard (even in here poke2.gif )

imo the grading was way off.... 893whatthe.gif now, this is not a bashing or anything so wont mention the dealers name... and yes the dealer did offer returns it just doesnt make sense for me due to int shipping and custom fees...

Besides what can be seen in the picture, there is a 2" non-colour breaking horisontal crease on the top of the book.... colours are good though tongue.gif

X-men30.jpg[/img]

X-men30_BC.jpg[/img]

Will reveal the grade after enough people have given their opinion to reach an average "board grade" ... thanks thumbsup2.gif

So..lets see:

Board High: 7.5

Board low: 5.5

Board Average: 6.5

(amazing two full points between high and low... 893whatthe.gif )

Time to spill the beans... tongue.gif

Bought this from a reputable seller (no picture of the book) as

A 8.0 - 8.5!! tonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.gif

If you wanna know the seller shoot me a PM and I will reply to that thumbsup2.gif

Well, only half a grade higher than the Board high....

Is that crease what we see in the scan? Sometimes NCBs get missed if a book if graded quickly? I missed one where you needed to hold the book up against the light to really see it, but it was a doozy.