• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the LOUSIEST current monthly series you REGRET Buying

55 posts in this topic

I'm thinking of dropping Green Lantern

Dropped that one a while back. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Green Lantern has been my favorite character since childhood, but I think I am going to drop this book soon. I stayed through all the "Hal Debacles" and I even like Kyle as GL now. I like the relationship between Kyle & Jade and I liked the past GL's as supporting characters, but that's about it. After reading an issue, your left wishing you had those couple of bucks back in your pocket. 893frustrated.gif

Green Lantern has been my favorite character since childhood, but I think I am going to drop this book soon. I stayed through all the "Hal Debacles" and I even like Kyle as GL now. I like the relationship between Kyle & Jade and I liked the past GL's as supporting characters, but that's about it. After reading an issue, your left wishing you had those couple of bucks back in your pocket.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I must confess that I do not like the current costume look, or the artist's work on Green Lantern. mad.gif What's his name Adlard? It looks pretty simplified. You're right about the Kyle and Jade relationship. That is pretty cool. smile.gif I am nowhere near returning to buying GL. I do however keeping looking when the new comics come in, hoping they've made a change. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Jeez...that new Justice League book was mind-numbingly dull...didn't even finish reading it...real bad...

It's not to bad dude. smirk.gif

I tossed it in the bathroom...I'm having Mexican for dinner tonight...maybe I can give it another try later.

J.D.

Jeez...that new Justice League book was mind-numbingly dull...didn't even finish reading it...real bad...

It's not to bad dude. smirk.gif

I tossed it in the bathroom...I'm having Mexican for dinner tonight...maybe I can give it another try later.

J.D.

If the Mexican food doesn't get to you, that book will!

..... can't wait for the video game based books from Capcom!

Could not agree more Darth! I was completely jazzed to find out Capcom was stepping in and I have high hopes for some excellent reads. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

MARVILLE - maybe the worst book ever produced by Marvel.

Cap is bad too.... the story flow is choppy and, in some places, indecipherable. And the new Peter Parker looks terrible - maybe they can get Gary Larson out of retirement to replace Ramos. tongue.gif

I love wolverine. More importantly I loved the series that was running until the new junk marvel peddle. God, it makes me freakin angry. No offense but the Greg Rucka story stinks so bad I'd rather eat paint, and the art, ewww. Wolverine is supposed to be a ladies man, now he's forgotten how to shave and bath. GROSSSSSS!!!!!! Where the heck is Sean Chen to draw him the way he should be. rantpost.gif

I think the lousiest monthly book I regreat buying is all of them..I don't buy them since I don't read comics...the only book I buy on a monthly basis is Batman by Jim Lee,And i don't even read that..I just look at the artwork,once he stops drawing it,i'll stop buying it 893applaud-thumb.gif