• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GWEN STACY vs. MJ

Who is Peter Parker's best "partner"?  

915 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Peter Parker's best "partner"?

103 posts in this topic

It's Felicia, fools!

Leather outfit, masks, role-playing.....the girl is a total freak! She's the fun one! grin.gif

Chris

thumbsup2.gif She's got my vote also.

It's Felicia, fools!

Leather outfit, masks, role-playing.....the girl is a total freak! She's the fun one! grin.gif

Chris

thumbsup2.gif She's got my vote also.

Me three. cloud9.gif

Gwen gets my vote, she was the real deal. MJ is too much of a party girl - I've had my fill of those. I don't know who Felicia is tonofbricks.gif and Betty was nice buts dullsville. I'm sure she'd make you turn the lights off, only lie on her back and wouldn't give your GSMT any "extra" attention. sumo.gif

Where's the crack option? You been away so long you forgot? poke2.gif

Gwen gets my vote, she was the real deal. MJ is too much of a party girl - I've had my fill of those. I don't know who Felicia is tonofbricks.gif and Betty was nice buts dullsville. I'm sure she'd make you turn the lights off, only lie on her back and wouldn't give your GSMT any "extra" attention. sumo.gif

Where's the crack option? You been away so long you forgot? poke2.gif

Felicia = Black Cat

MJ, Osborn took Gwen out for a reason.

Kinda makes me mad they screwed the whole movie series up, having MJ be the one who Norman was trying to kill, and having Gwen show up in the 3rd movie.

Its all backwards, in the first movie, the Goblin should have killed Gwen, then MJ should have came into the picture later....

Thats just my .02 though

Yeah the treatment of Gwen in Spidey 3 was HORRIBLE. They *should* have made that a different character-- a new one. Because that was NOT Gwen.

I ruled out Felicia because you'd have to wear the stupid Spidey mask ALL THE TIME. Now c'mon-- whips and chains aside, how annoying would that get. I mean the first couple months alright. But after that? Not worth it.

I have a thing for redheads so I voted for MJ. (Assuming, naturally, it's not the Dunst MJ. Dunst I wouldn't do the wild monkey dance with at all.)

Brant is a bore. Deb Whitman is a mess.

Gwen is probably where it's at.

That said, there were a couple 80s issues of PPSSM where 3 girls lived down the hall from Pete and all were hawt. I'd take that triad over the other choices.

Aunt May!? 893naughty-thumb.gif

MJ, Osborn took Gwen out for a reason.

Kinda makes me mad they screwed the whole movie series up, having MJ be the one who Norman was trying to kill, and having Gwen show up in the 3rd movie.

Its all backwards, in the first movie, the Goblin should have killed Gwen, then MJ should have came into the picture later....

Thats just my .02 though

I agree...the first movie should have ended with MJ knocking at the door saying "Face it Tiger,you hit the jackpot" then the credits roll. But we didn't get that lucky....

That's right, they were always sun-bathing on the rooftop! I went with other- i.e. my way of picking all three- each contributing in their own way (feel free to accuse me of copping out)