• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ajaxfarrel and clocks?

20 posts in this topic

i bought one for my Secret Santa buddy and got it right away and it was VERY NICE....................an old schomberg airbrush.......... 893applaud-thumb.gif

and i got a Flash #123 a few years ago and when it took too long he also sent me an EC logo clock for free....................... thumbsup2.gif

Sweet! Yeah, I know he went on vacation, but I thought he may have been back by now. He already made me one clock (The Wolvie 10) and I'm getting some for my friends. Ajax does awesome work!

in jail for copyright infringement? confused-smiley-013.gif

Don't forget trademark as well.

Yeah, it cracks me up that the same people who cry foul over any little infraction (real or perceived) dealing with comics are the same ones lining up to buy these clocks... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Don't forget trademark as well.

thumbsup2.gif

When I was a kid my mee-ma knitted me a Spider-man blanket. A lawyer from Marvel burnt it and then killed my puppy. True story.

Maybe the Forum Police "made him disappear" for always peddling his wares in Comics General?

That's always a possibility...