• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Going to San Diego and need help

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, going to San Diego next month and need some help finding a good hotel that is on the beach and nice. Any Suggestions? Thanks-John

The Hotel Del Coronado, if there's availability.

Also, keep in mind that February is not exactly beach weather month for San Diego. Average daily high temp is around 60 degrees in Feb.

Hey guys, going to San Diego next month and need some help finding a good hotel that is on the beach and nice. Any Suggestions? Thanks-John

The Hotel Del Coronado, if there's availability.

Also, keep in mind that February is not exactly beach weather month for San Diego. Average daily high temp is around 60 degrees in Feb.

My family stayed there this last summer. Great hotel!

Hotel Del Coronado will knock you out.Sits right on the pacific. It is across the bay from San Diego in Coronado. You can get to say hello to Gary Carter too. He lives in Coronado. 15 minutes from convention center .Not the baseball player. Hes a famous comicbook collector and Editor.

hotel del coronodo is an excellent choice but i think its pricey! If price is no object i think La Valencia on the beach in La Jolla(San Diego's ritziest neighborhood) is highly recommended!

My two favorite parts of San Diego even though they are in completely opposite directions from the city. I now make it a point to go to both Coronado and La Jolla everytime I am down in the SD area.

Can't go wrong with either of these choices, I guess. thumbsup2.gif