• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nedor/Better Publications.
5 5

458 posts in this topic

oh Biiiiiiillllllllllllll,

you're making the rest of us look very bad here!.... :baiting:

:insert dancing banana

The insides are just as cool Steve. I may shoot some interiors this week and post a few splash pages.

Check out my booth (1130) at Wizard World...Complete runs of Black Terror, America's Best and the remains of Fighting Yank that Bill didn't buy.

Sorry for the plug, but it's sort of on topic...

Great stuff , Bill. I love Nedors also . Here's one of my faves ,I've posted this before.Scarce to boot as Nearmint would also agree. Bought this off of Harley a few years ago, a Birthday present from my Wife & Son. scan.jpg

Very nice PH! I hope to knock out a rund of Exciting as well. in fact, I may just pull a Rick/Billy Parker and go for the Publisher!

Is Mr. Nedor still alive? I think he would make a [font:Times New Roman]great addition[/font] to your collection, [font:Arial Black]Bill[/font]!

Very nice PH! I hope to knock out a rund of Exciting as well. in fact, I may just pull a Rick/Billy Parker and go for the Publisher!

Is Mr. Nedor still alive? I think he would make a [font:Times New Roman]great addition[/font] to your collection, [font:Arial Black]Bill[/font]!

:devil:

My aren't we having fun with our font sizes and colors!

lollol

[font:Impact]Well[/font], [font:Verdana]as a matter of fact[/font], [font:Book Antiqua] [/font] we are!