• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'd avoid this ebay seller - "misjif", aka ALL AMERICAN COLLECTIBLES

42 posts in this topic

Wow, Matt. Sounds like you got just about the same response I did! Seems like this guy is pretty defensive of the books he's selling, don't you think? I wonder why he even bothers listing them if it's too much of a hassle to respond to simple questions about item descriptions?

It does seem like this guy only goes out of his way to be obnoxious. Anything to do with being, nice, conducting himself in a resonable manner is all far too much effort.

Defend, or ignore this guy and his kind of behaviour at your peril!

I know this is a bit of a stretch, but how about you just don't buy from him? He has said several times to take it or leave it, it just seems that many of you can't leave it.

Wow, Matt. Sounds like you got just about the same response I did! Seems like this guy is pretty defensive of the books he's selling, don't you think? I wonder why he even bothers listing them if it's too much of a hassle to respond to simple questions about item descriptions?

It does seem like this guy only goes out of his way to be obnoxious. Anything to do with being, nice, conducting himself in a resonable manner is all far too much effort.

Defend, or ignore this guy and his kind of behaviour at your peril!

I know this is a bit of a stretch, but how about you just don't buy from him? He has said several times to take it or leave it, it just seems that many of you can't leave it.

It's not a stretch for me, just common sense. This seller was adding listings quickly to take advantage of an ebay special and then get's slimed in this thread. I can't blame him for trying to fight back.