• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
23 23

4,845 posts in this topic

On 1/30/2023 at 10:54 PM, flashlites said:

Very cool! I love this page and I did not know it belonged to a larger group portrait? Where did the full version appear, or did it appear anywhere else? 

Think this is 80's. It was simple really. What they did was start with a stat (a copy) of the original from that 80 page giant. Used it to anchor that piece and then took stats from many other villains although I think some on the fringe and sneaking in the back are draw. (I will try and ask around and find out where) . As no other group of villains ever did a "team portrait", it made sense to start with that and work around it. Must burn the Batman fanboys. 

And of course old Eobard (and Carmine) front and centre where he belongs.

Edited by Terry E. Gibbs

On 2/1/2023 at 6:52 PM, frozentundraguy said:

It's been quite a while since I bought a Flash book, but I have a remedy as this book just arrived today.

Flash_137_CGC.JPG

Awesome !!! Such a classic cover! And what a great looking copy! Congratulations!! That's worth at least 2 dancing bananas right?! :banana::banana:

On 2/5/2023 at 8:28 PM, silverseeker said:

Just scored this book from @Superworld...thanks Ted!

Flash128.thumb.jpg.769b2ffeefe5281775f23588a9793a10.jpg

The first thing I noticed when I opened it was how white the pages are...not sure if this photo does them justice. Crazy to see this in a 60-year-old book, especially an early DC!

Flash128PQ.jpg.1f73b92d5082cc068d2bcfe807721a55.jpg

:peace: Pages so white I needed to get my shades on! :banana: