• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

On 8/30/2022 at 10:13 PM, SilverAgeGuy said:

Just won this on Comic Link.  The 9.6 went for an astronomical $27,255. That convinced me to settle for the 9.2 that went up right after it. I actually passed on the last 2 9.2s I've seen up for sale. Happy with this one!

50002770092000002020923001.jpg

One of those things I will only ever see in pictures.

Beautiful.

Congratulations on that copy!  It’s a fantastic looking 9.2. It’s becoming the parting of the red sea on the 9.6 grade. The 9.2 and 9.4’s have dropped from their earlier highs and the 9.6’s keep creeping up. That’s three 9.2’s right around $5k in a row vs the $7k range last year. From what I can see, you snagged the best one of them. :highfive:

On 8/31/2022 at 6:42 PM, Stevemmg said:

Congratulations on that copy!  It’s a fantastic looking 9.2. It’s becoming the parting of the red sea on the 9.6 grade. The 9.2 and 9.4’s have dropped from their earlier highs and the 9.6’s keep creeping up. That’s three 9.2’s right around $5k in a row vs the $7k range last year. From what I can see, you snagged the best one of them. :highfive:

Thanks, I think it's great for the grade as well.  I actually had the chance to buy the other two and passed, due to issues I didn't like on both of them. I took a risk passing on fixed prices and then bidding on this one at auction.  I was ready to pay a bit more for the right book, and luckily it worked out. I also think the 9.2 and 9.4's are a great deal in comparison at this point.

Edited by SilverAgeGuy

On 10/8/2022 at 7:52 PM, SilverAgeGuy said:

Another great round of pickups including some key issues (whether you think Frazetta covers or first appearances are key, you're covered!)

Vampi008_CCGC94_1.jpg

Vampi011CGC94_1.jpg

Vampi030CGC94_1.jpg

Vampi031CGC94_1.jpg

Vampi112CGC94_1.jpg

Love all these. That #30 ❤️

You guys were like piranhas this week on MyComicShop - left bare bones for the rest of us 😂 Great pickups.