• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

On 8/11/2021 at 11:53 AM, Makmorn said:

Here is an oddity, it's a preview for the 25th anniversary, magazine size but thin, like half a dozen pages. (shrug)

Vampi25thpre.jpg

Vampi25thpreb.jpg

I'm surprised to say that I'm ambivalent about a Vampirella Cover but don't care for this or the corresponding statue.

On 8/11/2021 at 2:17 PM, piper said:

I'm surprised to say that I'm ambivalent about a Vampirella Cover but don't care for this or the corresponding statue.

I get what you are saying, however the painting is dated '96 the same year Frank had his stroke, this is probably one of his last right handed paintings.

It maybe not as nice as some of his other paintings, but it is significant in that it's one of his last. I have to agree about the statue, never had a desire for one.

On 8/11/2021 at 2:04 PM, Makmorn said:

I get what you are saying, however the painting is dated '96 the same year Frank had his stroke, this is probably one of his last right handed paintings.

It maybe not as nice as some of his other paintings, but it is significant in that it's one of his last. I have to agree about the statue, never had a desire for one.

didn't know that.

On 8/11/2021 at 11:17 AM, piper said:

I still want to get a copy of the comic, it's Frazetta and Vampirella and a less good day for Frank is better than most people's best day.

I have agree from pictures I've seen that the statue was a miss, though.

On 8/19/2021 at 12:12 AM, OtherEric said:

In today, courtesy of @jimjum12.  I bought it in his recent magazine sale, but when he realized he had actually listed a different copy he had already sold he refunded my money and sent me the book anyway!  A truly classy, generous act!

7006_Vampirella_031.jpg

Nice looking copy there!!!