• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

On 9/16/2021 at 9:47 AM, Surfing Alien said:

Totally psyched to get this one in this morning :headbang: I haven't looked back to see if anyone has posted one and know it's not a mag but I figured there might be interest here. The 2003 BC Rich Body Art Vampirella Mockingbird guitar with graphics by British artist John Bolton. I've wanted one of these for ages but they've pretty much dried up in the market place. I've made a few bids over time that I thought were solid but got blown down each time. It's not the uber rare (1 of 10) Harris Comics Limited edition one, but still a grail and not getting any easier.

BCVampi2.thumb.jpg.65eb4be696e89d2074a323da5ca461ef.jpg

A closer pic of the graphic, better contrasted on a gloss black piano!

BCVampi3.thumb.jpg.d91a4e013b8c211476302d11003dc9c8.jpg

That's a very well done presentation!  (thumbsu

On 9/16/2021 at 7:47 AM, Surfing Alien said:

Totally psyched to get this one in this morning :headbang: I haven't looked back to see if anyone has posted one and know it's not a mag but I figured there might be interest here. The 2003 BC Rich Body Art Vampirella Mockingbird guitar with graphics by British artist John Bolton. I've wanted one of these for ages but they've pretty much dried up in the market place. I've made a few bids over time that I thought were solid but got blown down each time. It's not the uber rare (1 of 10) Harris Comics Limited edition one, but still a grail and not getting any easier.

BCVampi2.thumb.jpg.65eb4be696e89d2074a323da5ca461ef.jpg

A closer pic of the graphic, better contrasted on a gloss black piano!

BCVampi3.thumb.jpg.d91a4e013b8c211476302d11003dc9c8.jpg

Badazz! Do you actually play that thing , or just look at it?

Let's see some action...😎🤘

On 9/16/2021 at 9:59 PM, Surfing Alien said:

I play a little. Will take a few days to set this up but I'll let ya know if i'm gonna riff...

There is a thread for guitar players in the water cooler. Just sayin'🙄

On 9/17/2021 at 9:29 AM, Surfing Alien said:

I actually purloined Frazetta's "Bran Mak Morn" painting of the savage Pict hordes for posters for my first band, Deathcorps., shows back in New York during the birth of the New York Punk/Thrash/Rap crossover scene in the mid 1980's :headbang:

I appreciate that you also included Frazetta's inside joke depicting Conan's head in the background...  ;)

On 9/17/2021 at 10:12 AM, Surfing Alien said:

Lol. I get it. Just got a little stoked with the Vampi guitar :foryou: 

I didnt mean it doesnt belong here! It certainly belongs here. I was talking that you could check out the guitar players thread, and make a video of you shredding that baby too.😎🤘