• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few pics from the Wondercon CGC Boards Dinner . . .

90 posts in this topic

A picture definitely in need of a caption . . . blush.gif

Hpim0841.jpg

Greggy: "I've always found the White Mountains to be the most sensual of all the slabbed pedigrees, especially after you've gotten them all hot and bothered after a quick session of SCS.

Dee Dee thought balloon: How do I even begin to process that? More importantly, should I?

Hpim0841.jpg

Dee Dee's annoyance turns to concern when it dawns on her she might not be able to fulfill her contract and kill Greggy the moment he stops grinning.

She sits and stares..waiting to strike, falsely hoping she has not already crumbed the deal.

He knows dammit.. he knew all along and played me dammit, the guy has smiled ALL freaking day..,.. game over.., I need a ciggy.

Wait.. he has my lighter.

Greggy sweetie, wanna go for a smoke?

Hpim0841.jpg

Greggy knows that he needs to keep it cool. But he is thinking.... "How can I be this lucky, to be sitting next to a real live comic book character. But I gotta' figure it out, I know that she is either Diana Prince or Lois Lane. Hmmmm....."

He starts to sweat. His nerves are getting to him. Maybe if he ignores her he won't be so nervous, or obvious. So he draws his attention away from her and across the table where he sees somebody holding a high census copy of a 100-pager, one that he desperately wants. But it's a copy of Wonder Woman #211. Damn, he realizes that if it is Diana Prince that he is sitting next to that showing his interest in that book will make him seem like a geeky fanboy, and he doesn't want that. Hmmm, what a dilemma.

Meanwhile, DeeDee is only interested in that one last onion ring left on Greggy's plate. Maybe he is going to leave it, maybe he was saving it to eat later. It's the biggest, roundest onion ring she's ever seen. That salad just wasn't enough to be satisfying, she NEEDS that onion ring. Maybe if he grabs that slabbed 100-pager she'll go for it. Just waiting for the right time........