• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herald2Galactus: Update 2

298 posts in this topic

Please include the "FS:" in front of your thread title.

Thanks.

893applaud-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

He is not selling info for H2G so why the need confused-smiley-013.gif

Cause in this case it stands for F*spoon*ing S*spoon*t !

27_laughing.gif

Thanks.

893applaud-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

acclaim.gif

Thanks.

893applaud-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

acclaim.gif

hail.gif

I got word that Mark may be a minor:

An email was sent to Mark today, thus far no response. The next step is to send a letter to his parents and make a phone call them if need be with the ramifications with any legal action that may be taken.

Additionally, an email was circulated to Northern New Jersey Comic Stores regarding the individual, with his phone number blocked here as sent:

Dear Comic Store Owners:

Recently, a local comic book collector has engaged in multiple instances of fraud and theft on the CGC Message boards, by accepting books and never remitting payment, or taking money and not delivering the product.

I write to each of you because this is someone who may shop and/or have a reserve box with some of you. He may also try and pass off some of these books he has received fraudulently at your store. We are seeking to take criminal action against him in the very near future should less severe alternatives prove to be ineffective.

If you know or see this individual, please be careful when dealing with him, if at all. His name, address and phone number is provided. In addition, the links will carry you to two threads in which there is a picture of the individual posted as well. Please take note of him.

1) http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...e=0&fpart=1

2) http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...e=0&fpart=1

Mark Kendall

19 Rose Pl

Little Falls, NJ 07424

Mother: Joanne Kendall

Father: Mark Kendall, Sr.

973-000-0000 (h)

201-000-0000 © his personal I believe.

In addition to being a concerned comic collector and Overstreet Advisor, I am also a former prosecutor interested in seeing this individual repay what he owes. To the extent that you can help fellow collectors (and some may be customers) from being defrauded further, I ask that if you do see this individual, you also urge him to make good on his obligations and to contact me (my information is listed below).

I thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide and wish you each happy holidays.

Very Truly Yours,

Brian Ketterer

Brent Coon & Associates

Two Penn Center

1500 JFK Blvd., Suite 1301

Philadelphia PA 19102

Main 215.564.9245

Fax 215.564.9249

Toll Free 888-564-9245