• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herald2Galactus: Update 2

298 posts in this topic

Good thrread for those newbs who come to this board and sell/buy.

Hopefully this would make future members think, before trying a stunt like this.

Even if they have no intentions, at least they know this board will not take it.

Thanks tons for doing this for us Brian. 893applaud-thumb.gif

It looks like it's definately time for a Feedback Forum. Keep using the KUDOS thread for praise, and use the new forum to post neutral/negs....

I propose we call it...(drum roll)

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

"The Herald2Galactus Memorial LowLife/Deadbeat Feedback Thread for the Criminally Insane"

devil.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifdevil.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifdevil.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifdevil.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifdevil.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifdevil.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifdevil.giffrustrated.gif

It looks like it's definately time for a Feedback Forum. Keep using the KUDOS thread for praise, and use the new forum to post neutral/negs....

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

"The Herald2Galactus Memorial LowLife/Deadbeat Feedback Thread for the Criminally Insane"

devil.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifdevil.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifdevil.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifdevil.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifdevil.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifdevil.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifdevil.giffrustrated.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sounds Civil Enough. 27_laughing.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

As long as the Graemlins are included I agree..

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

As long as the Graemlins are included I agree..

27_laughing.gifyay.gif

Can't have anything without a graemlin. cloud9.gif

To Christmasy.... grin.gif

Agree 100%, and hopefully this will discourage peckerheads that join the boards in attempting to pull krappola like this in the future.

I propose a "Poor Forumite Transactions "sticky sumo.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Agree 100%, and hopefully this will discourage peckerheads that join the boards in attempting to pull krappola like this in the future.

I propose a "Poor Forumite Transactions "sticky sumo.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Errr that could be mis-read as in Poor financially. frown.gif

And I would qualify. Escpecially at the end of Christmas.

How about Scumbag Forumite Transactions

Too harsh? crazy.gif

Yes...Transactions is so cold...how about "deals" thumbsup2.gif

C

Could a long time member like Greggy or Nik who most people know and trust start a new thread with a list of trustworthy people to do business with on the boards. The Kudos thread is nice, but I'd just like to see a list of board members and dealers that can be trusted stickied to the top of the marketplace forum.

I like all the ideas, but I have to let you know...a stickied post like the ones mentioned can leave a bitter taste for a long time. If there were a way to have an advisory board hear the facts of the situation before a post can be added, to hear both sides of a story (in the case of thelesserfool, H2G, their side would probably never be heard, by their choice, and the overwhelming stories would show there was a problem)

I would just hate to see it become, "I wasn't paid within 48 hours" or "I have a problem with this person, so I am going to crack on them in this thread", and we all know how graemlin wars go.

Just random thoughts, but I agree some sort of buyer/seller protection is needed. I have to think one of the first ideas would be stop sellers with less than a certain # of posts. No flash in the pan sales.