• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herald2Galactus: Update 2

298 posts in this topic

dog faced dude's Details

Here for: Friends

Orientation: Straight

Hometown: graves end brooklyn

Body type: 6' 3" / Slim / Slender

Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Atheist

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Smoke / Drink: No / No

Children: I don't want kids

Education: High school

Income: $60,000 to $75,000

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

More like petty crook screwy.gif

If Ewart was Doctor Octopus then Mark would be the burglar who killed Uncle Ben.

My God. Whenever I happen to click on anyone's MySpace page, it's always a case of too much personal information.

Are all kids doing this these days and are they all so illiterate, nihilistic and hedonistic?

I look at what some of these young women are writing... I would have an aneurysym if my daughter was behaving like this... let alone in public.

BTW, many employers are now searching myspace as part of a candidate's background check.

My God. Whenever I happen to click on anyone's MySpace page, it's always a case of too much personal information.

Are all kids doing this these days and are they all so illiterate, nihilistic and hedonistic?

I look at what some of these young women are writing... I would have an aneurysym if my daughter was behaving like this... let alone in public.

I agree, it's pretty sad really.... frown.gif

Income: $60,000 to $75,000

27_laughing.gif

Where's the graemlin for "liar?"

i think he thought it was asking for how much he's made his entire life, not in any given year confused-smiley-013.gif

Okay, I have gotten an email response from Mark. I'm going to call him later this afternoon and we'll see what kind of results we have.

Kidcolt allegedly has a refund coming to him very soon. As in, it's in the mail, and he says he can provide me the tracking number.

I went through a situation with House where it took forever to get one person paid back. That finally happened after two years and only because House wanted to be part of this community and wasn't a fundamentally bad person, just things had gotten out of control for him and he avoided his responsibilities. He needed the pressure to pay back, but that situation resolved.

Let's see if we can make that happen here.

Okay, I have gotten an email response from Mark. I'm going to call him later this afternoon and we'll see what kind of results we have.

Kidcolt allegedly has a refund coming to him very soon. As in, it's in the mail, and he says he can provide me the tracking number.

I went through a situation with House where it took forever to get one person paid back. That finally happened after two years and only because House wanted to be part of this community and wasn't a fundamentally bad person, just things had gotten out of control for him and he avoided his responsibilities. He needed the pressure to pay back, but that situation resolved.

hail.gif

hail.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

One Down......but I've received many of those the checks in the mail pm's from H2G..... gossip.gif....I hope this time the post man doesn't steal it right out of his mailbox. 893whatthe.gif Anfields $50 was to be sent with tracking too. yay.gif "Kidcolt allegedly has a refund coming to him very soon. As in, it's in the mail, and he says he can provide me the tracking number." 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Zipper speaks for me on this....

Don't blame the kids, blame the crappy parents....

Them too. sign-rantpost.gif

Them too. sign-rantpost.gif
Blame the Parents, and the Kids, kids more because their the ones who is posting the *spoon* anyway.

Blame the parents of H2G for:

1: not forcing the damn kid to get a haircut, preventing him from looking like a drugged up bum

2: scamming decent individuals of their hard earned money

3: just being a plain 'ol person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed

1: not forcing the damn kid to get a haircut, preventing him from looking like a drugged up bum

Don't worry, I sent the parents a letter as well.

Don't worry, I sent the parents a letter as well.

I never want Foolkiller mad at me.........!!!!!!!!