• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suggestion for the selling forum.

52 posts in this topic

As long as sellers state clearly what they have for sale in the thread title, I see no reason why yet another forum needs to be created.

I would just rather go to where I know all of the cgc stuff is for sale rather than have to surf through all of the raw stuff.

It would make it easier for me.

oh, come on. you can't click a thread and see if there's CGC books in there?

the natural progression of this sort of line of thinking is a BA sales board, an SA board, a GA board, and a CGC board. what a waste of freaking time

As long as sellers state clearly what they have for sale in the thread title, I see no reason why yet another forum needs to be created.

I would just rather go to where I know all of the cgc stuff is for sale rather than have to surf through all of the raw stuff.

Well, then let's just make a ronm3 forum . . . insane.gif that'd be easier . . . 27_laughing.gif

Well, then let's just make a ronm3 forum . . . insane.gif that'd be easier . . . 27_laughing.gif

poke2.gif

the natural progression of this sort of line of thinking is a BA sales board, an SA board, a GA board, and a CGC board. what a waste of freaking time

sumo.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

stooges.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

stooges.gif

also a DC sales board, a Marvel board and an Independents board for each iteration of the above

Thats the point! I dont want to fish through a thread looking for the cgc books. I want to click on the thread and see cgc books.

makepoint.gif

If you want to make a forum just for me with cgc books in it I wont stop you.

As a matter of fact I would like everyone who is selling their cgc books to PM me first before they put them in the forum. sumo.gif

Thats the point! I dont want to fish through a thread looking for the cgc books. I want to click on the thread and see cgc books.

makepoint.gif

As a matter of fact I would like everyone who is selling their cgc books to PM me first before they put them in the forum. sumo.gif

see, that's more like it!

makepoint.gif

see, that's more like it!

acclaim.gif

also a DC sales board, a Marvel board and an Independents board for each iteration of the above

I would prefer to shop on the NO *spoon* ING X-MEN board.....,

stooges.gif

I would prefer to shop on the NO *spoon* ING X-MEN board.....,

stooges.gif

sumo.gif

sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifyay.gifsumo.gif