• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
48 48

48,572 posts in this topic

catman 1 is cool looking

Buy it. :baiting:

you know he's always broke. still waiting to same enough pennies for his first g.a. book, to hear him tell it.

and we're about to hit 1000 pages on this sublime thread. cool.

catman 1 is cool looking

you know he's always broke. still waiting to same enough pennies for his first g.a. book, to hear him tell it.

you hit the nail right on the head, I am still "saming" hm ... catman is not in my forward looking glass, unless a real deal :wishluck:

catman 1 is cool looking

you hit the nail right on the head, I am still "saming" hm ... catman is not in my forward looking glass, unless a real deal :wishluck:

well, "irregardless," you always say you're broke; you're "loosing" your credibility with all that cry wolf stuff.

catman 1 is cool looking

well, "irregardless," you always say you're broke; you're "loosing" your credibility with all that cry wolf stuff.

Especially in light of his firm $150K offer on the Action 1. So how is it he can't scratch up $1K for a gorgeous blue label Catman #1 with off-white to white pages??

catman 1 is cool looking

Especially in light of his firm $150K offer on the Action 1. So how is it he can't scratch up $1K for a gorgeous blue label Catman #1 with off-white to white pages??

priorities (shrug)

catman 1 is cool looking

you poet. "scratch" and catman in the same sentence.

catman 1 is cool looking

you poet. "scratch" and catman in the same sentence.

Thanks geek :luhv:

I just won this on eBay for a very reasonable price. The seller also had a #1 that went for a low price, wish I would bid higher on that one, too:

terrificcomics6.jpg

I just won this on eBay for a very reasonable price. The seller also had a #1 that went for a low price, wish I would bid higher on that one, too:

terrificcomics6.jpg

:applause:

terrificcomics6.jpg

I couldn't resist checking out the auction - sweet deal and great eye-appeal for the grade!

:applause:

terrificcomics6.jpg

very nice, Sir. and i heard the seller roots for the best ol' college football team in the land.

terrificcomics6.jpg

very nice, Sir. and i heard the seller roots for the best ol' college football team in the land.

the Gators?...wait a minute, I didn't sell that book (shrug)

terrificcomics6.jpg

obviously; it has no resto.

and i'm starting to like me some Rangers covers.

rangers_37.jpg

terrificcomics6.jpg

rangers_37.jpg

now you are collecting rangers too?

terrificcomics6.jpg

rangers_37.jpg

was just a cool cover and going for a song.

terrificcomics6.jpg

rangers_37.jpg

was just a cool cover and going for a song.

I forgot to bid on that one. Very nice cover and very cheap! :headbang:

terrificcomics6.jpg

Notre Dame? ;)

And thanks for the book! :D