• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
48 48

48,572 posts in this topic

I love covers where my first thought is: "they used to sell this krap to KIDS?!?!?"

Of course they didn't sell this krap to kids. Only brand spanking new copies got sold to kids. :kidaround:

Sweet pickup!! :applause:

How are the stories? That's only the third CDNP so I assume they were still evolving the formula.

I love covers where my first thought is: "they used to sell this krap to KIDS?!?!?"

Of course they didn't sell this krap to kids. Only brand spanking new copies got sold to kids. :kidaround:

Sweet pickup!! :applause:

How are the stories? That's only the third CDNP so I assume they were still evolving the formula.

Haven't read it yet, just got it today!

I just opened the box, containing these, so I wanted to thank my friend Richard for sending them:)

Thank you, Richard! (worship)

Just some neat old books, and one belongs to Selegue already

tiptopgroup.jpg

:o WOWZERs, Sharon - those are great. What an assortment of GA goodness.

If I didn't already have those issues of National, I'd already be asking you to part with them. And that Master is super cool. (worship)

Sharon, those are wonderful. The Master Hitler cover is way up on my want list - congrats!!!

Very high on mine, too! :cloud9:

I just opened the box, containing these, so I wanted to thank my friend Richard for sending them:)

Thank you, Richard! (worship)

Just some neat old books, and one belongs to Selegue already

tiptopgroup.jpg

:o WOWZERs, Sharon - those are great. What an assortment of GA goodness.

If I didn't already have those issues of National, I'd already be asking you to part with them. And that Master is super cool. (worship)

Sharon, those are wonderful. The Master Hitler cover is way up on my want list - congrats!!!

Very high on mine, too! :cloud9:

Thanks so much, Guys, it's a very cool cover:) Not exactly NM;) but it's got character (and characters:)

If you are only going to win ONE, make it a great one:) (I'm making up quotes;) and CONGRATS!!

thanks young lady, and long time no talk.

If you are only going to win ONE, make it a great one:) (I'm making up quotes;) and CONGRATS!!

I'm waiting to hear more lawyer jokes in Chicago;) You ARE going, right?

well, i wasn't planning on it, but now that i've learned you are going, i'm changing my plans and will be there friday-sunday with bells on.

well, i wasn't planning on it, but now that i've learned you are going, i'm changing my plans and will be there friday-sunday with bells on.

:gossip:Billy, dear, if you are ONLY going to wear bells, people may talk (but I'll bring my camera;) and it will be great to see you again :cloud9:

the new addition, thanks to one of our own boardies. i can't afford the first printing of Marvel 1, so instead i got this OCTOBER copy!!!!

slambang1.jpg