• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
48 48

48,572 posts in this topic

[font:Comic Sans MS]Just finished a deal on a short box of mostly GA books and was happy to find these two inside it:[/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Boy Commandos #2[/font]

commandos2.jpg

[font:Comic Sans MS]And Champion Comics #2[/font]

Champion2.jpg

[font:Comic Sans MS]Also got a Blue Ribbon Comics #2 as well (not scanned yet), wonder where all the #1's went?????[/font]

Like 'em both :applause:

The "make an offer" section on eBay worked for me in the 11th hour for this book. I am so stoked to have landed this copy. It should be here next week, and I will take a chronological group shot of NY WF '39 and '40, this book and World's Finest #2.

After the one in the Heritage Auction went of way more than I wanted to pay, I made an offer on this book on eBay, and to my surprise just before the offer was due to expire the seller accepted it :)

worldsbest1cgc45fc_zps87304416.jpg

The "make an offer" section on eBay worked for me in the 11th hour for this book. I am so stoked to have landed this copy. It should be here next week, and I will take a chronological group shot of NY WF '39 and '40, this book and World's Finest #2.

After the one in the Heritage Auction went of way more than I wanted to pay, I made an offer on this book on eBay, and to my surprise just before the offer was due to expire the seller accepted it :)

Wow Bill, you are on a streak :applause:

Nice one Bill. We're like two peas in a pod, both having bought one of these this week! Such a great book.

Nicely done Pons! Love those DC keys.

What a truly great book!

mm

Good news -- GAtor won't have to spend as much to buy copies of this book with me out of the way as underbidder :grin:

ww08f_zpsa29c17bc.jpeg

Now that's a wonderful Fox! (worship) congrats Damian.

(worship)

I made an offer to David but he never responded. Good pu