• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,423 posts in this topic

On 3/9/2022 at 4:19 PM, Courageous Cat said:

So as far as comic dealers goes, its safe to rule out Joe Nacca and Richard Muchin?? :devil:

Yes, Definitely...:roflmao: However, to be fair I'd have to say that 20 years ago Richard was great to buy from if you talked to him on the phone.  I always got amazing discounts from him, and I agreed with his grades on the vast majority of what I bought.  Nacca...eh...not so much...:whatthe:  Joe doesn't grade well at all, and Joe doesn't care if he sells his books.  That's why he prices them so high...

So, I'm sure you know who my favorite mail order dealer is...and because Jimmy is such a dinosaur, and pays little attention to hype, Internet forums, and trends, he will probably continue to grade the same and sell at guide until he retires...and I'm happy about that.  :cloud9:

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian

On 3/9/2022 at 10:52 PM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Yes, Definitely...:roflmao: However, to be fair I'd have to say that 20 years ago Richard was great to buy from if you talked to him on the phone.  I always got amazing discounts from him, and I agreed with his grades on the vast majority of what I bought.  Nacca...eh...not so much...:whatthe:  Joe doesn't grade well at all, and Joe doesn't care if he sells his books.  That's why he prices them so high...

So, I'm sure you know who my favorite mail order dealer is...and because Jimmy is such a dinosaur, and pays little attention to hype, Internet forums, and trends, he will probably continue to grade the same and sell at guide until he retires...and I'm happy about that.  :cloud9:

yep, Jim is top notch imo. a rare breed

On 3/17/2022 at 8:29 AM, gino2paulus2 said:

Cosmically Cool C!!!!! Any cover with a nurse on it is amazing even though being a male nurse I never do get to wear a Mitre Cap 😋

Thanks Gino! I did an old Thread some time back dedicated to Medical themed covers.

As for the cap, go for it :baiting: You'd be a TicTok sensation