• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,442 posts in this topic

On 4/12/2022 at 9:40 AM, Math Teacher said:

I view this book as being in the Atomic Age, but most people don't tend to use that term. .

.WF71.thumb.jpg.1076228ed305f28458126f1cd7185ff2.jpg

I really wish that term would become widely used. I would say 1950 or 51 through the end of 1960. We need something to differentiate books from the 30's and 40's from the 1950's. 

On 4/23/2022 at 1:48 PM, Robot Man said:

Due to a cool board, I have just added this Prize #65 to the junk pile! Thanks you sir! One of only 3 issues of Prize to show Frankenstein on the cover. I have one other but still missing one. 

comprize65.jpeg

comprize20.jpg

Great pick up RM! (thumbsu

I love how both you guys find make time to comment on Biro's word balloons!

Two titans of industry

What would your peers (not us obviously) think?  Beyond marveling at your alternative investment strategy that is

On 4/26/2022 at 11:30 AM, Dr. Love said:

I love how both you guys find make time to comment on Biro's word balloons!

Two titans of industry

What would your peers (not us obviously) think?  Beyond marveling at your alternative investment strategy that is

More fawning about our critical reasoning skills, probably.  That is if they can get past @RareHighGrade's dashing good looks.