• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,423 posts in this topic

On 8/7/2022 at 3:06 PM, RareHighGrade said:

Two of Snapshot's books - the Batman 15 and the Captain Midnight 33 - have an "NS" distributer mark.  I own a book with an "NS" mark; I wonder if they come from the same source?

Adv.55.JPG

Is that my book I sold on here or Feebay? F—-. Great book! I was broke. 😞

On 8/16/2022 at 9:53 AM, Point Five said:

Yeah, it was just the colors. Suuuuure it was.  :eyeroll: 

Well, I SUPPOSE that the bound, leashed and gagged damsel DID catch my eye, but merely out of curiosity to discover if she was indeed rescued from her predicament ... and someday I plan to move beyond the cover and actually read the story to find out! lol

Edited by Frisco Larson

Got quite a few pickups over the last couple of weeks-- I don't want to overload the thread but here are a couple.   First up, WORLD'S FINEST #16-- I like the early square bound covers and they can still be found cheap.  No respect for WF-- probably because a lot of them have pretty goofy covers-- I mean who wants a Detective Comics #31 when you could have bought Batman gardening!  Even as a Bronze Age kid I would buy WF pretty regularly but it was always a reluctant purchase because it meant the newsstand was out of BATMAN, DETECTIVE or JUSTICE LEAGUE.

WORLDS FINEST 16.jpeg