• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,423 posts in this topic

On 11/27/2022 at 8:42 AM, Frisco Larson said:

These two came out of the same original owner collection. Notice the same arrival date code style.

IMG_20221116_141837.jpg

I hit the little like button on this one, but it just isn't enough because I absolutely love it!!! Killer Starman cover and what a gorgeous copy it is! Congrats geek!

On 11/27/2022 at 5:30 PM, Electron said:

I hit the little like button on this one, but it just isn't enough because I absolutely love it!!! Killer Starman cover and what a gorgeous copy it is! Congrats geek!

Thanks pal :) Sometimes a guy's in the right place at the right time and he gets a shot at uncirculated, original owner books. (thumbsu

Two more from that same collection, albeit less exciting than some of the previous books. The arrival date code has changed again, where one is in pencil and the other looks like that early marker they used. The "P N" is also now gone. These two are a bit later than the V Comics so it's likely just the progression of time changing the arrival date. 

IMG_20221116_142802.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson