• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,432 posts in this topic

On 4/3/2023 at 10:51 AM, johnenock said:

Recent pickup from fellow board Vaz. Nice copy of a pretty tough book(at least for me).

Bonus: I never knew how bad narcotics were before I read "The Death Drug" Remind me to stay away from them.

Doll Man 36.jpeg

Didn't know I needed a Doll Man till now- what a killer cover! Thanks for posting.

On 4/3/2023 at 10:51 AM, johnenock said:

Recent pickup from fellow board member Vaz. Nice copy of a pretty tough book(at least for me).

Bonus: I never knew how bad narcotics were before I read "The Death Drug" Remind me to stay away from them.

Doll Man 36.jpeg

Great cover! Narcotics, check, Hot Red Dress Babe in Bondage, check, Skull, check, and ‘ole Dollman astride his pal Elmo. Every little kid’s dream with a shiny new dime in his pocket! 

On 4/7/2023 at 9:32 AM, JTLarsen said:

Okay, well done! Now explain to everyone the significance of this book…

Well how about to start out with, a wonderful early issue with a beautiful Christmas cover. Then combine that with it being a hard to find Australian edition. I would love to pair it with my more common US edition.