• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,423 posts in this topic

Man this is one hot cover! I wonder if that is an artist's interpretation of someone suffering radiation poisoning? ::ducking:: grin.gif

Seriously - I am loving these Biro covers!

That's OilFireMan.... makepoint.gif

Gawd...that is one "Dy-No-Mite" cover!!!!... 893whatthe.gif

Let us know how the Dicky story is.... insane.gif

Those Zip Dicky stories are phenominal; albeit extremely racist. The artwork is quite crude, but the adventure side of the stories are so fun to read! Great stuff!

Classic Eagle cover, Rangers #44 for sale, Highest Graded Copy to date with Off-white to White pages! Very few Fiction House comics have page quality this nice! Send me an email for further info if interested! Thanks!

Timely!

242630-rangers.jpg.f14bfffbea8ddd19732c740a97251cff.jpg

Well, I, for one, am glad to see my favorite genre of books (1930-1955) all in the same room. cloud9.gifacclaim.gifcloud9.gif

Love the Daredevil! Was that before or after the Superman cover with a similiar scene?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what does a Crowley Daredevil go for in those grades on average?

Well, I, for one, am glad to see my favorite genre of books (1930-1955) all in the same room.

I confess to being here by concession. I really don't like segregating GA from the other genres for our prides and joys. More exposure to the now non-collector means more future collectors...err...in the future (pardon the Ed Woodism). So I have decided to post in both places.

::hmmmm....maybe this segrationism is a ploy to AVOID new collectors, thereby reducing demand and keeping prices lower. Hmmmmmmmm.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif