• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,296 posts in this topic

On 1/7/2022 at 8:57 PM, zuckuss2003 said:

Feit track lighting maybe? I have Feit track lights with LED lights, its low UV and like Kerdese said, don't have the lights on often anyway is good.

I thought led had virtually  no uv emissions. Is there a way to measure uv light amount? 

On 1/7/2022 at 8:13 PM, spreads said:

A feit strip?  

https://www.costco.com/feit-electric-wi-fi-smart-16'-led-strip-light.product.100825588.html

Comes with a remote control, but you can also use your phone to control it. Easily the best strip light that I've bought so far. We bought two different types for my kids and this works better than either one.

On 1/15/2022 at 4:53 PM, batman_fan said:

My new comic room is starting to take shape.

1st picture is looking into the room.  It is 22ft by 15ft

Back wall has no windows so a 15ft by 9ft wall for artwork.  There are some other places to hang art as well.

And of course the view out the front window.

IMG_4962.jpg

IMG_4965.jpg

IMG_4964.jpg

Where you at?

On 1/15/2022 at 5:46 PM, batman_fan said:

I am in CO and we are building in Estes Park.  The back of our land is Rocky Mountain National Park.

I was last in those mountains about a year & a half ago. Good running there. Trip turned bad after that as I made my way to Pagosa Springs and lost a wheel near Buckles Lake. 

On 1/15/2022 at 3:53 PM, batman_fan said:

My new comic room is starting to take shape.

1st picture is looking into the room.  It is 22ft by 15ft

Back wall has no windows so a 15ft by 9ft wall for artwork.  There are some other places to hang art as well.

And of course the view out the front window.

IMG_4962.jpg

IMG_4965.jpg

IMG_4964.jpg

Love Colorado!  Looks like an amazing location!  Good luck finishing the home and your special room.

V/R, Mike

On 1/15/2022 at 5:46 PM, batman_fan said:

I am in CO and we are building in Estes Park.  The back of our land is Rocky Mountain National Park.

They have a great Highland Games in Estes. Crazy high altitude!

On 1/31/2022 at 8:48 AM, ThothAmon said:

Where’s Waldo?

3028D702-BD8F-4665-8294-37F378D18DBB.jpeg

I really did try to find waldo :( guess he took the last train to Clarksville, and I missed him.

Those are some nice nick knacks though! The wine especially could be stocked for years to come EEK! :cheers: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 1/31/2022 at 10:08 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I really did try to find waldo

Lol. You’ve taken me too literally my friend. I should have said “where’s John” because there’s a photo of me in the mid/bottom right from the mid seventies that wound up in my storage after cleaning out my mother’s house.