• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,296 posts in this topic

"What grail pieces are you still looking for? Not counting one of a kind items, but of the mass-produced stuff?"

The Archie Guitar in the second picture was pretty important, I let two others go on ebay at $150+ before landing this one at $70. There are things I've seen that I don't have, but I try to be patient and let them go, when I think they're to much money. I did way to much over bidding while I was completing the comic collection.

If I forget to bid on something I want, 143ksk steals it cheap!

I only have a few of the Archie Official Store Club Magazines (called shoe-store magazine in the PG) but since they're not comics, I don't pay to much for those. Archie and the gang only sort of host the mag.

I would like to see The Archie's Official Boy-Scout Outfitter listed in the guide, but I've never met anyone who can even confirm that it exist.

I really wanted those 3 Arrow shirt standups that sold for over $500 each a few years ago, but they probably count as one of a kind items! I figured I would have to pay $150-$200 each, and bid them over $300 each but didn't come close!

thanks for all the great comments from everyone!

"What grail pieces are you still looking for? Not counting one of a kind items, but of the mass-produced stuff?"

The Archie Guitar in the second picture was pretty important, I let two others go on ebay at $150+ before landing this one at $70. There are things I've seen that I don't have, but I try to be patient and let them go, when I think they're to much money. I did way to much over bidding while I was completing the comic collection.

I only have a few of the Archie Official Store Club Magazines (called shoe-store magazine in the PG) but since they're not comics, I don't pay to much for those. Archie and the gang only sort of host the mag.

I would like to see The Archie's Official Boy-Scout Outfitter listed in the guide, but I've never met anyone who can even confirm that it exist.

I really wanted those 3 Arrow shirt standups that sold for over $500 each a few years ago, but they probably count as one of a kind items! I figured I would have to pay $150-$200 each, and bid them over $300 each but didn't come close!

thanks. all in all, a very cool room. thumbsup2.gif

thanks. all in all, a very cool room. thumbsup2.gif

On one hand I love this thread, on the other I can't stand to look at so many cool rooms (that are not in my house). I'm glowing green like the hulk Christo_pull_hair.gif

i just posted this pic in the "group shot" thread. as soon as I did that, I realized that it should be in here to share:

comicwallupdateyo4.jpg

Signatures (left to write) from:

Simone Bianchi, Jim Lee, Geoff Johns, Michael Turner, B. Bendis, S. McNiven, D. Finch, M. Morales, John Cassady, John Ney Rieber, Jim Lee, Chris Claremeon. I also have a Wolverine Origins on the bottom row signed by Gabrielle Del'Otto

i just posted this pic in the "group shot" thread. as soon as I did that, I realized that it should be in here to share:

comicwallupdateyo4.jpg

Signatures (left to write) from:

Simone Bianchi, Jim Lee, Geoff Johns, Michael Turner, B. Bendis, S. McNiven, D. Finch, M. Morales, John Cassady, John Ney Rieber, Jim Lee, Chris Claremeon. I also have a Wolverine Origins on the bottom row signed by Gabrielle Del'Otto

893applaud-thumb.gif congrats , i love it, your cap 's sketch by Jim Lee is cloud9.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Man some of you guys have comic stores in your house. I've definatly gotta step up my game.

if i lived on my own, i'd probably have a much crazier/better set up. it's officially a "store" when i have custom made bookcases to showcase certain books.

i just like having my little wall above my computer smile.gif

My room is my comic room. insane.gif

Here is the shelving unit in my closet with its guardian. sumo.gif

In addition to her guard duties, she helps test polybag strength. So far, none have passed the test. frustrated.gif

Closet.jpg

I have 2 more of those shelving units but no real display.