• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whaddya think?

45 posts in this topic

Ahh...but Bullseye 2 uses playing cards, whatever, etc to knock out Bullseye 1's gun and that's the end of story as Bullseye 1 is only accurate as long as he has his gun. After gun is out of picture, "natural" Bullseye (2), can pick Bullseye 1 off with whatever is in hand...I wonder if flinging turds can be a lethal attack?

No confusion here - just trying to help Phil out since he seems to have picked up the "wrong" first appearance. Who would really want a Bullseye 1 first app unless you were trying to complete a Nick Fury run. What Kurt Busiek says is law, and can only be superceded by dictates that come from the omnipotent, all knowing Jemas! tongue.gif

Ahh...but Bullseye 2 uses playing cards, whatever, etc to knock out Bullseye 1's gun and that's the end of story as Bullseye 1 is only accurate as long as he has his gun.

Mmm Hmmm, but by the time the playing card has reached the gun ... THOCK ... The bullet enters the center of the Bullseye on Bullseye II's forehead and he is toast. Bullseye I then kisses his paper cut boo boo on his shooting hand and picks up his gun smile.gif

Phil

Who would really want a Bullseye 1 first app unless you were trying to complete a Nick Fury run.

I like to read about where the bad guys started out. I know I know, kinda stoopid but it keeps me entertained, which keeps me from getting frustrated with my sons Dadgum Game Boy Advance smile.gif

Phil

"Who would really want a Bullseye 1 first app unless you were trying to complete a Nick Fury run. "

.....the way marvel retcon their characters, the first bullseye could turn up again at any time.............clone anyone??................. grin.gif

....get those nick furys now while you still can................ grin.gifwink.gif

I like to read about where the bad guys started out

Was it a good story? Did you like it? That internet site seems to downplay its very existence and chalk it up to bad name "recycling" - some continuity guru over at Marvel was definitely out to lunch when they named the Daredevil 131 villain...

Bullseye 2 uses a deck of cards to skillfully deflect each and all bullets shot at him while dodging (it can be possible) as well.

Now just a minute here. I thought his power was that he was a marksman, not a bullet dodger. I also find it a bit of a stretch, to believe that he is deflecting a full clip of bullets with a deck of cards. smile.gif

Phil

Marksman uses his uncanny ability to hit anything to throe the cards at the bullets and alter their trajectory and Would you believe they are Marvel Chromium cards?

Hmmm, OK. The bullets are ... no wait. The gun is a ... no just a second. While he is playing cards with the bullets, Bullseye I runs over and kicks the out of him. YEAH, that's what happens, yup smile.gif

Phil