• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whaddya think?

45 posts in this topic

........Bullseye 1 drops his gun when Bullseye 2 hits him in the hand with his playing card, Bullseye 1 hits the floor rolling about in agony, his entire body incapacitated by the minor laceration to his hand (in true WWE tradition), Bullseye 2 sees this and moves in for the coup-de-grace, wanting to impart some last cynical, snide remarks to Bullseye 1 before booking him a reservation in the hearafter, and Bullseye 1 suddenly regains control of his body and shoots Bullseye 2 right between the eyes with his backup revolver.

Actually, here's the way the battle goes:

Bullseye II sneaks into the graveyard, and finds Bill Jemas and Joe Q armed with shovels, standing over a deep hole and starting to extract a corpse. Bullseye II knocks them out, and proceeds to pummel the fetid corpse of Bullseye I until nothing remains.

Bill and Joe wake up (having lost a few more brain cells from the encounter) and drag their shovels over to the next tombstone.

"Maybe he will post here and let us know what it says" Re: Nick Fury 15

The label notes: "first appearance & death of Bullseye." Interesting debate about this character, but I'm sure most will agree that DD #131 is the bigger book. The Nick Fury #15 9.4 sold for about $225, and I also had a raw DD 131 (VF+) sell the same night for about $75. Sully also sold a DD 131 9.4 for around $600.

I went to show this past weekend and the only dealer who had a #131 was Harley Yee, and he a had a beater (maybe VG/FN) for $50. Yikes!