• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
21 21

18,204 posts in this topic

newmysteryadventures193512.jpg

Cover by Norman Saunders

Since that one has some writing on the cover and my name in the corner, maybe you should send it to me. Nice cover BZ. :cloud9:

Another test tube threat. Looks like a positive Benedict's test for glucose but maybe I have been teaching too many labs lately.

1720203188_df16d46d87_b.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun

Another great mad scientist cover BBgun! A genre I am particularily fond of.

Hey BZ, do you have that Mystery Adventures Magazine (June 1936) cover with Zenith Rand fighting the giant Vulture? Its a Norm Saunders cover. If you post it, my head might explode, but I'll have to take that chance. Its an amazing cover.

Hey BZ, do you have that Mystery Adventures Magazine (June 1936) cover with Zenith Rand fighting the giant Vulture? Its a Norm Saunders cover. If you post it, my head might explode, but I'll have to take that chance. Its an amazing cover.

Your head is safe for now, I don't own a copy. :(

I Googled it to see what cover you were referring to...

mysteryadventure193606.jpg

It's a doozy. Now I want a copy. :P

seductionoftheinnocent.jpg

Steven at stwallskull.com celebrated Banned Books Week by seeing how many of the comics mentioned in Fredric Wertham’s SEDUCTION OF THE INNOCENT he could find.

werthamcrimeandpunishment2.jpg

wethambeware6.jpg

Follow this link to see them all: Blog

I have been too busy to post paperbacks lately, but now have some time. Anyone want to see more? to wet your whistle here is a REALLY whack-O Gerald Gregg Clown cover

3966316536_6d311b31e7_o.jpg

Yes, LOTS more!

I've got to reread that Gregg article in ILLUSTRATION magazine. Anyone know which issue it was in?

waclark_1906_01_harpers_delclerigo.jpg

A friend of mine has been planning a trip we're taking to the Library of Congress sometime in the next couple of months. He's already done some scouting and learned that they have some Clark originals we can see when we visit.