• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, what if these were Hulk 181's?

13 posts in this topic

Whatcha' guys think these beetlebailey's are really worth. Seller is saying they are really really rare in this condition but has 500 each of 2 different. What if they were 181's? What would the winning bid be?

(Also, greggy - I've just figured out after over 1000 posts how to do this.Certainly congratulations are in order.) grin.gifweb pagebeetlebailey

Woah Hey I actually have something to add to this. This auction has been relisted at least once that I know of. I saw these on e-bay 2-3 weeks ago.

They look like left over free comics books for the army or something. Something that never got shipped to the troops. Bummer!!

Russell

I thought this auction looked familiar. So, did the first auction sell? Maybe he's got about 10 lots of these and he's gonna planning on selling one every 3 weeks.

27_laughing.gif

So, whatcha' guys think if these were all Hulk 181's. What would the final bid be? insane.gif

Think of how the value of these comics would increase with any future Beetle Bailey movie, cartoon, comic book, or toy line.

thats my favorite part! lest get the hype machine running for the Beetle Bailey movie!!!!