• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS--Walking Dead #2 2nd print

16 posts in this topic

Awhile back I bought a similar issue as a first print then returned it to the LCS.

Since then, it as been brought up that the 2nd print number 2 is harder to find then the first print and goes for same or more money.

I went to that LCS today and saw they still had the issue for sale, this time listed as 2nd print but they now want $70.00 for it.

I get a good discount at the store, so I asked them to hold it for me and I was gonna see if anyone here wanted it.

Its in the FS section because I would buy it and sale it to a board member but im not gona make any money on it just trying to see if any board member wats it

With my discount and after paying sales tax the I could get the issue for $55.00 , that would include shipping in priority mail box not envelope--(ok I would make 47 cents) smile.gif

Issue looks great, although there is a small amount of printing ink near the right edge. Still 9.4+

They LCS will hold the book for 7 days( I told them I had to see if I could get the funds without wife knowing)

If interested use the takeit.gif

** If this breaks the rules for forum selling let me know and I will remove it

Just trying to see if any walking dead completest need the issue

That's a great price....if only I didn't already have one..... I still might grab this to have another if no one else does 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Strong 9.4? Did you check out the back of the book pretty well?

Yep book looks great front and back cover

I did not mention it but he has another #2 2nnd print that looks great on the front but a big corner crease on the back cover that I can get for probably $15.00 plus shipping if someone wants a cheaper version

The 1st one is a great looking book. 9.4 from me anyday

how big of a crease?

3 inches bottom corner of back cover

SOME *spoon* must have put the book back into the bag and board and bent it

what would you grade it at halas? If you think 8.5 to 9.0 i'll take it

Man without the crease, i would go 9.2 (due to a few spine ticks on the back cover---which really shows on that black

with the 3 inch corner crease not a chance. I was thinking a 7.5--thats looks like a 9.4+ if you dont look at the backcover

The expensive one is an easy 9.4 but big differenc between $15 or so and $50+ dollars

One of the workers I know better then the others..i can try and get you a scan but I am not sure how thats gonna fly

8.5 to 9.0 with a 3" crease confused-smiley-013.gif

i'm a visual person, giving me measurements really doesn't help. yeahok.gif

Man without the crease, i would go 9.2 (due to a few spine ticks on the back cover---which really shows on that black

with the 3 inch corner crease not a chance. I was thinking a 7.5--thats looks like a 9.4+ if you dont look at the backcover

The expensive one is an easy 9.4 but big differenc between $15 or so and $50+ dollars

One of the workers I know better then the others..i can try and get you a scan but I am not sure how thats gonna fly

Little too low for me, thanks

FYI for anyone interested a worker at the LCS..is going to "sneak" both of the copies out and scan them for me.

Once I get the emailed scans I will post on the board

I still can only hold the book(s) until next Wednesday or so .....so think fast smile.gif

This is the back cover of the #2 2nd print that has the crease

scan0001-1.jpg

This is the front cover of the same issue..the 9.4 issues front cover is just as good

scan0002.jpg

Man, that crease is ugly..... crazy.gif

Not a bad copy otherwise...

Thanks for posting the scan thumbsup2.gif

Yep..they copy without the crease is nice..none of the spine ticks opn the back that this copy has.