• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

captain America 25 Info I received yestersday

9 posts in this topic

While at a lCS yesterday, one in which I know the owner pretty well, we started to talk abotu Cap 25

He sold all of his the first day for cover, but kept 3 sets for himself

He has since sold 1 set on ebay for 35 for the pair

He told me that a HUGE (his words) amount of 1st prints or overprints were scheduled to ship next week to stores.

The second prints are supposed to ship the week following

so if you have got them its probably to late to flip..but if you were thinking of paying a lot for them wait.

*** Dissclaimer** confused-smiley-013.gif

Thats just what he told me so I am passing it along. Maybe he is right maybe he is wrong I have done no checking on this on my own because I simply am not going to be caught in the hype of a modern. I found 1 for cvr and sold it the next day for $40.00 and have been happy ever since

I sold my small Cap collection (about 15- books including 25) in several lots on eBay. With the money I made, I bought a Jumbo Comics 99 in VF.

blue chip v. penny stock

I sold my small Cap collection (about 15- books including 25) in several lots on eBay. With the money I made, I bought a Jumbo Comics 99 in VF.

blue chip v. penny stock

hail.gif Now thats how its done.

yeahok.gif, I gave my set away to a friend at work who couldn't stop talking about it. He brought me a newspaper clipping to make sure I knew about it. After I told him I got a set, he wanted me to grab him at least 1 copy, but the same story on LCS, I couldn't find them. So I packaged mine up nice and tight and gave it to him. His idea of investment 27_laughing.gif