• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF #15 cgc 9.4.... so who is going to hit the BIN?

33 posts in this topic

Dave,DAM, whatever Do you actually think he can't afford braces for all of his 75 kids? The guy bought a FF 5 9.4 WM copy for 17K and sold it for 27+K,I mean com'on..these dealers cry poverty but yet,look at the books that thier selling.People don't usually admit that they have money.

FYI: DAM was making a joke when he originally mentioned braces- by repeating a joke that Mark himself made on his About Me page.

Dave,DAM, whatever Do you actually think he can't afford braces for all of his 75 kids? The guy bought a FF 5 9.4 WM copy for 17K and sold it for 27+K,I mean com'on..these dealers cry poverty but yet,look at the books that thier selling.People don't usually admit that they have money.

FYI: DAM was making a joke when he originally mentioned braces- by repeating a joke that Mark himself made on his About Me page.

I'm so glad to have you around to straighten things out

Why are you such a ? confused-smiley-013.gif

cause i don't need to be corrected by him all the time

cause i don't need to be corrected by him all the time

Sorry if it seems that way. I don't think of it that way. We just get involved in similar discussions and often I don't agree with the things that you say, so I express my opinion or present different facts. That's what happens on a forum like this.

In this situation it really seemed to me like you hadn't figured out or just didn't care that DAM was joking and I didn't want to see this thread fall into a discussion of Mark Wilson's ability to buy his children braces.

ROFL 27_laughing.gif

Almost reminiscent of Jeff Spicolli.

yeah deathlock...calling me a is real clever,about as clever as farting in a phone booth

I didn't think it was clever, kinda juvenile actually. It just reminded of Fast Times.