• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does this look fishy to anyone else...

38 posts in this topic

It looks okay to me smile.gif Then again you never know especially with all of the adjustments a person can make to the label color. I'd bid on it & pay with a credit card & if it comes with a purple label, i'd email the seller and have him refund my money & shipping costs and if the seller doesnt comply, CHARGE BACK BABY! smile.gif

Nevermind, I took a closer look & it does smell fishy. I could understand the first scan, but the second one with just the label should show the whole thing. confused.gif After reading bachelor's comments, it is true the grade would have (A) or (P) next to the grade if it was restored.

.....i wouldn't bid on it, staples added not manufactured..........the book would either get a restored or a qualified label........

..but of course the seller has 'conveniently' cliped the top of the cgc label so you can't tell..... frown.gif

Yeah the 2nd scan doesn't make any sense. Totally hacked out. Either he really sux at cropping pics or he is hiding the "qualified" label. CI you are definitely pessimistic. laugh.gif

Don't worry my GF says the same thing to me all of the time. "Never nothing nice to say. Never nothing good to say. You're so pessimistic." HAHAHA. I think it's good to be pessimistic to some degree.

Would a book still get a blue label if someone stapled the spine..in essance adding a staple that was not from manufacturing but not actually restoring the book or would the label more likely be green... confused.gif