• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How big is your collection?
5 5

How big is your collection?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How big is your collection?

690 posts in this topic

Whatever a couple hundred longboxes hold....

As for your victorian home, I would be careful with that weight. Of course it depends on how you distribute it but I wouldn't stack them high on each other. I am a civil engineer and this is not a professional opinion. One of those would cost you smile.gif.

My last inventory was done more than 10 years ago and at that time I was up around 8000. Unfortunately, most of that is 80's books. Good reading, but not worth a whole lot.

Hmmmmm. About 2500. Of that, 1300 or so are DC war books.

Shep

Congrats on the dedication to one genre!

I'm up to about 1500 in just under 2 years, with just over 500 (obviously) being the complete ASM run and about 50 being 1938 to 1940 GA Supes/Batman/Timely's -- now if only my bank account could increase a bit more..........

I'm sitting just short of 500 books which consist mostly of ASM, Batman, and Uncanny X-Men as well as a number of first appearances and other key issues.

And I don't care if everyone has more than me. You were all here at one point or another. :P

I'm sitting just short of 500 books which consist mostly of ASM, Batman, and Uncanny X-Men as well as a number of first appearances and other key issues.

And I don't care if everyone has more than me. You were all here at one point or another. :P

MacMan, it's easy to get 500 books if all you have are Moderns. On the other hand, you've been steadily picking up low grade SA Spideys, which I think is very cool!!

:golfclap:

2c