• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THUNDERDOME! Two men enter, one man leaves.....

The Championship Bout  

138 members have voted

1. 1. The Championship Bout

21 posts in this topic

Shang-Chi got hosed.

Shang Chi's the winner in my book. grin.gif

Besides, Captain America has super powers and Batman uses weapons...both flaunting the rules... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

How about the nunchaks that he's hiding in his gi (sp?) confused-smiley-013.gif

Shang-Chi got hosed.

Shang Chi's the winner in my book. grin.gif

Besides, Captain America has super powers and Batman uses weapons...both flaunting the rules... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah, but I guess it's assumed that neither would use weapons in this tourney....No shield, no bat-bots..nonlsjdfgsgjd...man, i'm at work right now and I'm drunk as shiz-nit................

man, i'm at work right now and I'm drunk as shiz-nit................

Hair of the dog, boy. Hair of the dog!

That hangover'll kill you if you don't fight it off w/ more booze.

Chris

It's over! I'm ending this thing an hour early 'cause I've got to go out of town...

The WINNER.....

BATMAN by the not-so-decisive vote total of 14-12....no doubt a comic book Cap vs. Bats fight would be a great battle in the eyes of the forum..

Anyway, thanks to everyone who voted and to Proverbs for the original post. Thanks to Arch for the original suggestion.....

So Batman claims the first Brawl For It All Title...maybe we'll do it again sometime in the future...(just for the Shang-Chi lovers grin.gif)

It's over! I'm ending this thing an hour early 'cause I've got to go out of town...

The WINNER.....

BATMAN by the not-so-decisive vote total of 14-12....no doubt a comic book Cap vs. Bats fight would be a great battle in the eyes of the forum..

Anyway, thanks to everyone who voted and to Proverbs for the original post. Thanks to Arch for the original suggestion.....

So Batman claims the first Brawl For It All Title...maybe we'll do it again sometime in the future...(just for the Shang-Chi lovers grin.gif)

Thank YOU, Kev, for all your work! cool.gif

Remember, The Captain and The Bat will square off again in the JLA/Avengers mini-series that's right around the corner... 893applaud-thumb.gif

-Joe

Yeah, but a fight is about more than who's stronger. You also need to have a ruthless side, which is what will drive you to push further/inflict more pain on the other individual. Cap is a good fighter, but he's a boyscout. Batman would be more willing to do whatever was necessary to win, that's why I voted for him.

I had originally voted for Batman in the Bats/Cap fight. But, after (finally) reading Ultimates, I might change my vote! "Ultimate Cap" kicks some major @$$. Couldn't believe how easily he mashed Giant-Man!

Chris

Cap is a good fighter, but he's a boyscout. Batman would be more willing to do whatever was necessary to win, that's why I voted for him.

You obviously haven't read any Captain America books lately. A boyscout? Not anymore... grin.gif

You're right. I have a bunch of this recent Cap relaunch, but they're sitting on a desk with a huge whack of new stuff waiting to be read. You can't discount the Cap of the last 40 years for some new revamp. 893naughty-thumb.gif