• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check Out Who Won This ASM # 14 Auction

105 posts in this topic

I keep seeing pictures of Dupcheck posted over and over and everyone saying, "Yeah..that's him..that's Comic-Keys, the Hammer, or whatever" and yet, I haven't seen one picture of Comic-Keys for comparison. Why is that? How many of you have met Comic-Keys in person? How many of you have had face to face deals with Comic-Keys?

I saw two auctions of yours of trimmed and colored CGC books that you had the audacity to outright lie about and say, "were acquired through Comic-Keys".

One was an FF 48 with a prominant arrival date penned on the cover, and the other, a Tales to Astonish 8.

This isn't possible. Comic-Keys does not offer any books (and will not deal with any books) that have arrival dates, stamps, or names, penned, inked or written in any way on the cover...most of his ads say this outright and his auction scans bear out this lie of yours.

Also, Comic-Keys has never auctioned or sold any TTAst.'s below #27, so once again, another lie on your part. If you don't believe me, why not email him through Ebay and ask? He seems pretty open when you contact him about anything.

So in essence, you have two restored books that Supa put up on Ebay, described as bought from Comic-Keys, that in no way could have been handled by him. Yet, there's Supa, lying through his ample teeth to further his own pet peeves with this seller.

So in chronological order: Fantazia(CBG customer service award winner till they got Banned from advertising due to fraud and complaints, Maggie Thompson's most emabarrasing moment with CBG), Wall of Fame(arrested for Baseball memorbillia fraud fined and sent to jail for 90 days), Comic-Keys(current Ebay user ID with private auctions and private feedback), Anonymous(ordered to register per Architecht), Methuselah(Banned), Hammer(Banned), BlackShotzy(Banned), and now currently using MrNice(but in a third person reference). So what seems to be the problem? makepoint.gif

"Also, Comic-Keys has never auctioned or sold any TTAst.'s below #27, so once again, another lie on your part. If you don't believe me, why not email him through Ebay and ask? He seems pretty open when you contact him about anything".

Except when you ask him if you can see his feedback record.

re: daniel dupcak not dupcheck! more disinformation/misdirection from you 893naughty-thumb.gif why should you care if you keep denying to be daniel dupcak/comic-keys. your the only one making a big deal out it, sounds pretty damn guilty to me if your not him. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif if you would take time to breathe, you would see that it wasn't me whom posted your ugly arse mug. 27_laughing.gif what has daniel dupcak/comic-keys ever done for you to give him such a johnnie cochran defense?lam.gif

"Also, Comic-Keys has never auctioned or sold any TTAst.'s below #27, so once again, another lie on your part. If you don't believe me, why not email him through Ebay and ask? He seems pretty open when you contact him about anything".

Except when you ask him if you can see his feedback record.

blush.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Post deleted by CaptainsOfIndustry because I should know better than to bother with this [!@#%^&^].

A VERY good question. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I mean, WE know the truth. HE knows the truth. HE knows that WE know the truth. WE know that HE knows that WE know the truth. HE knows that WE know that HE knows that WE know the truth. But that's as far as it goes.

I mean, WE know the truth. HE knows the truth. HE knows that WE know the truth. WE know that HE knows that WE know the truth. HE knows that WE know that HE knows that WE know the truth. But that's as far as it goes.

You make my head hurt..... makepoint.gif

You make my head hurt..... makepoint.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

well,i have had a few converstions with comic keys in IM,and he has refunded my money upon my request.i dont know what has happened in teh past,but he sent my money back immediately,so my problem has be solved.i now have to continue my search for a 9.2 or better ASM 40 893frustrated.gif

What this guy does not seem to realize its all it takes is a little research into past comics sold with their scans and then checking them out after being sold to see if they ave been doctored.

There was a classic thread earlier this year with scans of a book comic_keys purchased for $965 (Avengers 1 CGC 7.0 - scans of the book before encapsulation were provided in the auction listing), and scans of a book comic_keys sold three months later for $4,000 (Avengers 1, Unrestored raw 9.2 NM-). Here's what part of the book(s) looked like (comic_keys 9.2 on the left, CGC 7.0 on the right):

av1_thor.jpg

Full size images of the 2 books can be found here (CGC 7.0), and here (comic_keys NM-).

Downloading and blowing up the images yield interesting results! And no, I'm not trimmer-n-more...