• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check Out Who Won This ASM # 14 Auction

105 posts in this topic

Two quick points:

1) If the ASM #40 in NM- wasn't restored, I really doubt that Comic-Keys would have let the buyer off the hook. He should have said, "regardless of what you have been told, this book is not restored and CGC will prove that". If that had been the case, and the buyer eventually got the book CGC'd and found out that it wasn't restored, he would have been ALL OVER THIS BOARD, telling everyone that the book WASN"T RESTORED and COMIC-KEYS was a Good Seller.

2) While I'm not a big fan of arrival dates and writing on a book, it doesn't surprise me one bit that COMIC-KEYS wouldn't want books with these IDENTIFICATION marks. Quite simply, it would make it very easy to identify a book that he bought and then restored.

Don't sweat it Nice. The in-bred, basement dwelling, sociopathic inmates run the asylum here. If we don't agree with them, it's a good sign. In their little bizarro world, scamming expensive comics from unsuspecting old ladies is good, and me not doing so is bad. I wouldn't let any of these morally-bankrupt scammers near my house, my comics, or anything worth more than 10-cents.

Seriously.

Don't sweat it Nice. The in-bred, basement dwelling, sociopathic inmates run the asylum here. If we don't agree with them, it's a good sign. In their little bizarro world, scamming expensive comics from unsuspecting old ladies is good, and me not doing so is bad. I wouldn't let any of these morally-bankrupt scammers near my house, my comics, or anything worth more than 10-cents.

Seriously.

Welcome back ComicInvestor/Joe collector!! 893whatthe.gif