• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X men #7

9 posts in this topic

There is at least one serious looking stress crack on the spine - the type you usually see in VG's. So, assuming this is a VG and it guides at $64.00 in that grade, I would say no. I am doubting the grade on this comic and that's my opinion. There is also some "dark" shadowing along the upper left corner. Could be the scan, I don't know. Just something not right with this as far as the grading goes. smirk.gif

Also, the book is in Western Australia, and he gave shipping costs for within Australia only, and he gives an Australian bank account for payment. Just getting him the $$ would be very, very tough. If you sent him a cashier's check or money order, someone would have to transfer it into $AU, and then he'd have to ship it. I once sent a package (non-airmail) to the States from Melbourne, and it took about 9 weeks. Unless this book were a REAL steal, I'd avoid the hassle.

Also, the book is in Western Australia, and he gave shipping costs for within Australia only, and he gives an Australian bank account for payment. Just getting him the $$ would be very, very tough. If you sent him a cashier's check or money order, someone would have to transfer it into $AU, and then he'd have to ship it. I once sent a package (non-airmail) to the States from Melbourne, and it took about 9 weeks. Unless this book were a REAL steal, I'd avoid the hassle.

Considering the POSTER is also from Western Australia, this shouldn't be a concern for him. smirk.gif