• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goon: Satan's Sodomy Baby...where is it??

107 posts in this topic

my LCS looks at me like i'm satan's baby when i ask. they don't think it's ever coming

There was an article talking about it...it has been completed and at the printer for a while, the FCB books took predecedence and it got delayed because of that.

Chris

Oh man..did this come out? According to the article it came out in April. Please don't tell me I missed it. I have a friend at my LCS and I know he wouldn't do that to me.

It's supposed to be out this Wednesday, 5/16 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Oh man..did this come out? According to the article it came out in April. Please don't tell me I missed it. I have a friend at my LCS and I know he wouldn't do that to me.

Doesn't look like it will be out tomorrow. There was no indication from my LCS that it was coming, as well it wasn't on the Distribution list for this week (or next week for that matter). sorry.gif

Doesn't look like it will be out tomorrow. There was no indication from my LCS that it was coming, as well it wasn't on the Distribution list for this week (or next week for that matter). sorry.gif

That's bad news crazy.gif

Buck Biggins said it was definitely this week....so I guess I'm still hopeful 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Buck Biggins said it was definitely this week....so I guess I'm still hopeful 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I suppose they could just ship it without notice. I've seen that before. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I suppose they could just ship it without notice. I've seen that before. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Well, I pre-ordered mine from TFAW.com, and here's what my order status currently shows:

...........................................................................................................................................

Quantity...........Item..............................................Available.........Shipped On.......Price

3.....................Satan's **** Baby (one-shot).........instock...........pending.............$8.40

...........................................................................................................................................

For availability it's listed as "instock," so 893crossfingers-thumb.gifheadbang.gif

My LCS already has theirs...they go on sale tomorrow.

I already read it. So they will hit shelves tomorrow FOR SURE.

C