• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel or DC

Marvel or DC  

942 members have voted

1. 1. Marvel or DC

79 posts in this topic

DC for me please,

I've always thought of the DC characters as "heroes" and the Marvel characters as "characters with powers", (Captain America being the exception) I'm sure Marvel had/has some great stories, but I just prefer Supes/Bats/Flash/GL/GA/JLA/JSA over the other guys.. confused-smiley-013.gif

as a GA collector, I started out only DC...then ventured into Fawcetts and Centraurs...however, just a few months ago, got bit by the "Marvel" bug (timelys)...so, while my collection is DC heavy (Bats, Tec, More Fun), I do like timely's as well

rick

As a new collector I am finding that Marvel books are what I am really after. ASM, FF, Iron Man etc but the more I learn about the history of comics the more I am being pulled towards DC (Detective and Action Comics). It also seems that if it's key books I am after I will have to "settle" for Marvels because of the crazy high prices for key DC issues...