• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel or DC

Marvel or DC  

942 members have voted

1. 1. Marvel or DC

79 posts in this topic

It's not such a problem... TWD, Revival, Nowhere Men, and Thief if Thieves have been financially good to me. Plus I've found stuff I really like, like Comeback, Snapshot, Chew, and many others.

However, in the end, I'm a Marvel superheroes kind of guy! Which means I put up with a lot of garbage story lines, but I always keep coming back.

How about Amalgam? I can't pick just one, certain charcters I like and certain artists and writers i like. No company has a monopoly of characters and talent. What I would like to see is Robert Kirkman do something with either Marvel or DC. Maybe a Robert Kirkman/Jim Lee team up, I'd read that!

DC. I started out mostly Marvel when I was younger with the Punisher, Captain America, etc. But switched mostly to DC because of Superman, the Spectre, Wonder Woman, Batman, Sandman Mystery Theatre, Gaiman's Death, etc...

Used to be a Marvel purist through and through, but in recent years some of DCs characters have really caught my eye. I want to give them a chance... It's just... there's such a rich, long, multiversal history it's a bit intimidating even thinking about which issue(s) to start with let alone with which character(s). :eek: