• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wow...MORE FUN #57 cgc 9.4

16 posts in this topic

It certainly didnt cost you NEARLY 25K for it!! I have a big problem with non-key books (even in high high grade) for that kind of money! Steve, I bet you were into it for no more than $4000, right? And not that long ago.

I used to own that book, it's pretty sweet.

And you sold it ??!!! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Duh! Part of his agreement with CGC! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well Genius , did ya ever think that maybe...just maybe, that it was NOT graded ??!! - Or maybe he thought it was not gradeable like that so-called 9.8 Avengers 88 fiasco...yeah, i can still hear the "this is an easy 9.6, maybe even a 9.8 " echo in my head... insane.gif..This is right up there with the Edsel.... 27_laughing.gif

I used to own that book, it's pretty sweet.

And you sold it ??!!! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Duh! Part of his agreement with CGC! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well Genius , did ya ever think that maybe...just maybe, that it was NOT graded ??!! - Or maybe he thought it was not gradeable like that so-called 9.8 Avengers 88 fiasco...yeah, i can still hear the "this is an easy 9.6, maybe even a 9.8 " echo in my head... insane.gif..This is right up there with the Edsel.... 27_laughing.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif Sorry man but Steve said that he had to sell all his books. Of course they weren't graded before he joined! Mark Haspel can still collect coverless comic books because they are automatic 0.5! tongue.gif Do I have have to give you the gman smack and ignore you when the Batman 238s come back? smirk.gif