• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Kudos to Greggy for shipping my VCC purchases amazingly quickly (worship) .

Kudos to flatrock02 for offering me a very nice Dan DeCarlo book at a great price :applause:

Did you actually get it? rantrant:baiting:

Thanks for that hulk 151 greg :banana: ... maybe your not so bad after all, but just in case if you ever call me a dukie again im going straight for the paypal dispute button :baiting:

Kudos to

Vtcomics for an affordable FF#4 (thumbs u

and to

comicgrinder for a box full of (supposedly) Thors. I've only been unpacking it for the last 15 minutes. I'll know for sure in about an hour... :wishluck: (thumbs u

Right back at ya! Thanks for the biz! (thumbs u :golfclap:

Thanks for that hulk 151 greg :banana: ... maybe your not so bad after all, but just in case if you ever call me a dukie again im going straight for the paypal dispute button :baiting:
dookie

dookie
paypal notified