• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Kudos to viper05 for sticking around these boards after the typical new guy hazing. He bought a $300+ book off of me and it was nothing less than a pleasure working with him.

Very huge KUDOS to JON JESPER & BOSCO for showing the board what great friends are.

Also KUDOS to everyone who participated in my sales thread as well as the sales thread Jon & Nick had started. It ment alot to me see people come together like they did.

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH !!!!!

:applause:

Kudos to viper05 for sticking around these boards after the typical new guy hazing. He bought a $300+ book off of me and it was nothing less than a pleasure working with him.

:applause: That dude definitely caught some mess.

Thanks so much to juggernaut for a fantastic copy of Caliber Presents 1 CGC 9.6, and packaged to withstand small missle strikes from customs inspectors to boot.

I won't forget this Michael!

Thank you so much to Cimm for a fantastic Batman 232 CGC SS, fantastic packing, and fast shipping.

I am overjoyed!

Thanks for the quick payment! It was a pleasure!

thanks goes out to Cimm for speedy shipment and real nice spot on graded books

Forbidden Knowledge #1 and Super DC Giant #14 thanks (thumbs u

Right back at ya! Appreciate the quick payment!