• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Kudos to Nik for an accurately graded copy of ASM 119 and WBN 21, thanks ! (thumbs u

My pleasure and thanks for giving me a chance (thumbs u

WAAAY overdue Kudos for:

skypinkblu

GACollectibles

Ciorac

Thanks guys!

All transactions smooth as silk and the books well packed and shipped fast. Can't go wrong with any of them!

Kudos to Qualitycomix for a great slab at a great price. Excellent packaging too . Thanks Brent (thumbs u

A belated kudos to joecgcmaniac for hooking me up with a bunch of FCBD issues... as my LCS is about as useful as a hammered cat turd.

(will be sticking to online subscriptions from now on)

Thanks brother! (thumbs u

Many thanks to Bubbagump / Rick for the 8 trades that I bought from him at a great price, and also the 7 trades he graciously gave to me to pass along to my school library!!! (once I read them first of course :devil: )

Kudos to Twistty1 for a well-packed book. Thanks a lot!

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME !!!

Thanks a bunch , superb books and quick secure shipping

Pitboss - Awesome Aspen CGCSS Hulk Turner !!! :applause:

Rube_11 even though he needs to put up scans of his stuff :devil: - Awesome vintage books as usual :hi:

Pickycollector that much closer to filling in my Conan run

and last but not least (thumbs u

Billy the Kid - unbelievable and thanks a ton.........Awesome sigs awesome bonus :applause::headbang: