• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

A few kudos going out to:

- mschmidt for a couple raw Goon's

- joecgcmaniac for hooking me up with some allusive FCBD issues

-Hello for a nice lot of raw moderns

-Lebowski for some raw and freebies and this...

ua.jpg

And a special kudos out to Par2ch for doing the legwork on getting this done for me and to Pitboss for getting this to Dan for me and selling it to me initially...super teamwork boys!

This would be the finished product.

wormwood.jpg

Edited by Dawgwindu

Kudos to:

• Dawgwindu for some super nice Bronze DC horror books (and a Shanna #1). :cloud9:

• Flying Donut for some cheapie Silver and Bronze DC's. :headbang:

• Faster Friends for some tightly graded Miller Daredevils (and two nice freebies!) (thumbs u

Kudos to Peter Palmer and bghkoyama for safe and fast shipping, along with providing some helpful information.

Right back at ya! (thumbs u

-Adam

Kudos to:

• Dawgwindu for some super nice Bronze DC horror books (and a Shanna #1). :cloud9:

• Flying Donut for some cheapie Silver and Bronze DC's. :headbang:

• Faster Friends for some tightly graded Miller Daredevils (and two nice freebies!) (thumbs u

Thanks for the quick Payment (thumbs u

Kudo's to "bghkoyama" for a sweet CGC SS Superman/Batman #7 French variant. Quick, nicely priced and packed very well. Thanks much.

Once again kudos to "bghkoyama" for some great cgc slabs and a freebie too :applause:

I'll be looking for your future sales threads for sure

Excellent packaging as well (thumbs u

Much thanks to bghkoyama comes through with an amazing CGC book and loads of freebies including an issue I was going to start a search on and he didn't even know about. Talk about "knowing your customers."

Brian, you are the role model for solid sales handling, and a great person!